THE SCREEN ACTORS GUILD FOUNDATION is now accepting short films and web series from filmmakers in states east of the Mississippi for their October 2015 New York Short Film Showcase.
DEADLINE: Thursday, August 13, 2015
- 20-minute limit, including credits
- Films MUST be produced under a SAG-AFTRA contract (Short Film, Student Agreement, or New Media)
- No fee to submit or attend. Previously submitted films are eligible for re-submission
- Filmmaker must be present at screening
SUBMIT YOUR FILM via email with link and valid password (for up to 30 days) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the project title and SAG-AFTRA production number in the subject line.
Or mail a regular DVD (no Blu-Ray) labeled with the director’s name, the SAG-AFTRA production number and email contact info to:
c/o NY Short Film Showcase
1900 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10023
*Filmmakers will be notified in mid-September 2015. Only filmmakers whose films are selected will be notified. DVDs will not be returned.
Contact: SAG Foundation
SHORTS SELECTED FOR JUNE 2015 NY SHORT FILM SHOWCASE:
- Tiny Things (directed by Laura Savia)
- The Misadventures of Incredible Dr. Wonderfoot (directed by Grier Dill)
- The Art of Wooing (directed by Molly Ward)
- Gone Fishing (directed by Noah Millman)
- Just Be Yourselves (directed by David Eisenberg and Kaela Wohl)
- Home Office (directed by Chris Knight)
- Masterpiece (directed by Meagan Flynn and Amber Rapp)