Once again, the fine folks from THE SAG-AFTRA FOUNDATION brought their bi-annual Short Film Showcase to the West Coast for the Los Angeles edition, taking place on April 26, 2017.
The showcase is open to filmmakers West of the Mississippi to submit their SAG-AFTRA Short Film or New Media signatory projects for a night of screenings and Q&A’s. If you were unable to attend (though you should, they’re great!), they’ve kindly posted a full video of the filmmaker Q&A.
SHORTS SELECTED FOR APRIL 2017 SHORT FILM SHOWCASE:
- Benny Got Shot (written and directed by Malcolm Washington)
- The Cleansing Hour (directed and produced by Damien LeVeck)
- Friday Night (produced by Joey Horvitz)
- Home (written and directed by Russell Simpson)
- Lemonade Mafia (directed and produced by Anya Adams)
Learn more about the SAG-AFTRA Foundation Los Angeles Short Film Showcase.
If you’re interested in receiving invites to special events like this, sign up for the SAGindie email newsletter.