Film Independent Directors Close-Up
Wednesdays, February 8 – March 7, 2012
The Landmark – West Los Angeles
Get your series pass before January 27 and save big.
Film Independent Directors Close-Up gives you access to go behind the scenes with prolific film directors and their collaborators.
Confirmed speakers (to date) include:
- Will Files (sound designer, The Tree of Life, Take Shelter)
- Phil Johnston (writer, Cedar Rapids)
- Jonathan Levine (director, 50/50, writer, The Wackness)
- Mike Mills (writer/director, Beginners, Thumbsucker)
- Jeff Nichols (writer/director, Take Shelter, Shotgun Stories)
- Will Reiser (writer, 50/50)
Space is limited. Register before January 27 and receive the special early registration rate of $99 (regular price $149). For more information, speaker updates and to buy your pass, go to: