SAGindie was proud to lend support to The African American Film Critics Association (AAFCA) to present the informative panel Financial Fluency for Entertainment Professionals, featuring money experts and film/TV industry leaders. The panel took place on June 4, 2020, streamed live on The AAFCA’s YouTube Channel.
- Stephanie Allain (National Board of Directors, PGA)
- Michelle Amor (Co-Chair, WGA Committee of Black Writers)
- Rick Barragan (Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Private Bank)
- Jeff Byrd (Co-Chair, DGA African American Steering Committee)
- Ted Reid (SVP Wealth Advisor/Sports and Entertainment Director, Morgan Stanley)
- Courtney B. Vance (President, SAG-AFTRA Foundation)
- Terri Williams (President/COO, OneUnited Bank)
- Moderated by Gil L. Robertson IV (Co-Founder/President, African American Film Critics Association)
To be notified about future SAGindie events, make sure to sign up for our newsletter!