THE SCREEN ACTORS GUILD FOUNDATION is now accepting short films and web series for their Los Angeles Short Film Showcase, being held at the SAG Foundation LA Actors Center on April 29, 2015.
Note: Qualifying filmmakers must currently reside in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- 20-minute limit, including credits
- Films MUST be produced under a SAG-AFTRA contract (Short Film, Student Agreement, or New Media)
- No fee to submit or attend. Previously submitted films are eligible for re-submission
- Filmmaker must be present at screening
UPDATE – SHORTS SELECTED FOR APRIL 2015 LA SHORT FILM SHOWCASE:
- Martian American (directed by Lee Citron)
- Contrapelo (directed by Gareth Dunnet Alcocer)
- This Is Normal (directed by Justin Giddings and Ryan Welsh)
- Vlado (directed by Felipe Mucci)
Contact: SAG Foundation